Suggestions for CoffeeCup Animation...

User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Love your ideas! Especially the 'reverse' direction. Hope someone in the know is listening...:cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2601315 Photo

1 post

I've just started using the Animated Studio. For some reasons exporting .gif project to video kills all frame delays and the frames of .avi are shown with equal intervals.
User 2582911 Photo

3 posts

I am so new to AS, but please explain how do I get my animation on my website please!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Charl Roux wrote:
I am so new to AS, but please explain how do I get my animation on my website please!

You would just add the image to your website like any other image.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2267923 Photo

2 posts

Just installed the demo of Animation Studio. Here's what it could use...

1.) Create a blank image/canvas for a new project instead of having to load premade images. Having a built-in image editor should allow you to create a gif project from scratch.
2.) Greater zoom for smaller gif editing, 16x16, 24x24, etc.
2.) No option that I saw to turn on a grid?
3.) Load and use custom palettes. Gimp has a really simple palette file format (*.gpl) which is widely used.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

I think Animation Studio is great the way it is. For its intended purpose. With it you can create a 'Live' photo. A photo that contains animation. Looks pretty cool too! You can also create animated gifs. Quickly. Yes, you need the gifs. Animation Studio was never meant as an 'image editor'. Not even close to GIMP. I do agree that better zoom, and a layout grid would be nice to line things up. But as far as 'editing' or 'creating' gifs, that was never it's intended purpose. Still, just my opinion . . .
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2267923 Photo

2 posts

@Gunsmoke
It already has all the image editing tools. You just can not start from scratch on a blank canvas. So while it's not a Photoshop or Gimp replacement, it already does have the features for creating something as basic as a static or animated gif. Adding a few small features would just make Animation Studio that much better. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.