Tips to put you on the road to success
Here is a comprehensive list of tips and recommendations to assist you in improving load time, file size, and overall user experience of your website. Plus they will help you in optimizing your website for search engines - whoo hoo!
Tips are organized into 3 types, “Should fix” and “Consider fixing”. It’s also good to know what you are doing right, so we have included “Looks good” so that you can see changes you have made based on these tips have been addressed. In the end, following these suggestions will ensure that your site is performing at its absolute best.
So what are some of the other things we check for?
- Tips on ways to speed up your website
- Analysis into usage of Google Analytics
- Missing <TITLE> Tag check
- Check to see if your <TITLE> Tag text is to long
- Check to is if a Content-Type within your response headers is there.
- Check for any missing images
- Check for missing Stylesheets
- Make sure there are not any excessive redirects being used
- Look to see if any invalid characters are being used in any file names
- Check to see of any images are too large in file size.
- Look to see if there is a possible corrupt Cookie Header
- Server check to see if files are being compressed.
- Check to see if you have too many images.
- Make sure there are not any excessive scripts being used
- And much, much more...