Are you listed on Facebook? Do you have a listing in Google+? There are a number of different social networks that can help you get noticed as well as gaining a reputation with your visitors. This tab will provide insight on where your page or site sits with the ever expanding social media networks.
Not everyone feels the same way when it comes to the social networking sites, but what cannot be denied is that if you have an online presence in one of these venues and you keep them active, it will certainly yield positive results in awareness for your site.
Many people search through social media sites to locate products and or services they are interested in instead of going directly to a search engine to find them. By listing yourself in the more popular social networking sites, you have the opportunity to gain customers that you may have never had.
Features of the Social Visibility Tab:
- Facebook Likes: This is how many “Likes” this page has received from Facebook users.
- Facebook Shares: This is how many Facebook users have shared this page.
- Facebook Comments: This is how many “Comments” this page has received from Facebook users.
- Google+ Friends: This is the number of friends for your page’s Google+ account.
- Twitter Backlinks (inbound links): This is the number of Twitter Backlinks your page has accumulated from Twitter users.
- Delicious Bookmarks: This is the number of bookmarks that Delicious users have added to their Delicious Bookmarks account.
- LinkedIn: This is the number of LinkedIn friends or connections your page currently has.
- StumbleUpon Likes: This is the number of “Likes” your page has received from StumbleUpon users.