Follow these steps to configure your Google Checkout account for use with CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator Pro:
- Create an account with Google Checkout.
- Make sure you’re logged into your Google Checkout account.
- Navigate to the Settings tab.
- Click Integration. The merchant ID and key will be located on the right-hand side. These are the credentials you must enter in the Payment window in Shopping Cart Creator Pro.
- Under "Shopping cart post security," uncheck the "For extra security, my company will only post digitally signed XML shopping carts. (Google should reject all others)" option.
- Click Save.