Follow these steps to configure your Authorize.Net account for use with CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Creator Pro:
- Create an account with Authorize.Net. (Click here more information about using Authorize.Net with Shopping Cart Creator Pro.)
- Make sure you’re logged into your Authorize.Net account.
- Go to the Account area on the left-hand side of the screen, and select Settings.
- Click Transaction Key. This will display your transaction key.
- Open Shopping Cart Creator Pro and navigate to the Payment tab of the Shop Settings window.
- Enter your Authorize.Net information in the fields provided.
By default, your customers will not be redirected to your shop after they make a payment through Authorize.Net. Instead, they will be brought to an Authorize.Net invoice page with a link to your shop at the top. If your users click this link, they will be brought back to your shop, but the cart will still contain the items they just purchased.
If you would like to have your customers redirected to your shop with the cart automatically emptied, log into your Authorize.Net account and go to Account > Settings > Relay Response. In the field provided, enter your web shop URL appended by /responseans.php (e.g. http://www.mydomain.com/shop/authnetrelay.php).