.SWF file division by zero error -...

User 2642447 Photo

3 posts

It only took me 5 min to get the program installed and a header program built for changing the header to four different graphics. Great Job. for evaluation.

Question I tried to save the file so I could test it in our test environment and I get the Division By Zero Error. Is this because it is a trial version?
User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Trial versions should work just like the paid versions. Which Coffee Cup program are you using?
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2248260 Photo

3 posts

i also got the same problem using gif animator. saving in .swf gives me Division By Zero error display.. how to resolve this?
User 2271944 Photo

1 post

SCENARIO (EASY TO REPRODUCE)
1. Installed the module and used all default settings.

2. Uploaded a SWF file and got this error displaying eventhough the video uploaded successfully and works fine

3. when the content is viewed, this error message: "Division by zero in test/sites/all/modules/video/includes/common.inc on line 17" appears above the video. The videos displays with no problem

TEMPORARY WORKAROUND:
I added swf to the list of allowed files for upload and it got rid of the error message.

I think the bug here is why it permitted upload of swf even if I didnt have it in the list of allowed files. The upload still went though, eventhough it shouldnt have and caused the Division By Zero error.
http://www.basishost.com/hosting/
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Mic,

I would suggest opening a support ticket with the CC team and see if it's something they need to look at or if it's working as intended. That is the best way to report things to them as this is generally a user to user forum. Nice catch though if it is a bug. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.