RLM Add Multiple Classes to Element?...

User 2699324 Photo

9 posts

Greetings,

I'm still checking out the RLM trial version and am wondering if there's a way to assign more than one class to an element. I can't seem to do it on the properties panel, so I'm wondering if there's another way (or why it's not allowed).

Thanks much,

-Steve
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That is not allowed at this time however it will be included with version 2.0.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2699324 Photo

9 posts

Great! Thanks for the speedy reply, Scott. BTW, what's the upgrade policy for RLM? Will owners of 1.x be able to upgrade to 2.0 for free?

Thanks again,

-Steve
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Shotster wrote:
Great! Thanks for the speedy reply, Scott. BTW, what's the upgrade policy for RLM? Will owners of 1.x be able to upgrade to 2.0 for free?

Thanks again,

-Steve

As a registered user you will be given a discount price to upgrade to 2.0. Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletters as that is where the discount will be offered through.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.