RE: Update to Web Form Builder...

User 132002 Photo

131 posts

The nitty gritty details of version 2.3 Build 5205:

Fixed: Issue with elements not centering correctly when form size was smaller then 401px.
Fixed: Issue with BCC when multiple email address were used.
Fixed: Issue with Spanish calendar displaying in software for the Date Picker.
Fixed: Issue where Allow Dates values were not getting saved.
Fixed: Issue with Auto-Response message if the email address was part of a conditional rule.
Updated: All standard and responsive themes.

The part in bold don't work.
You can't select an to address in the configure email message.
OK if it is not part of a conditional rule.

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Soren Noernberg wrote:
The nitty gritty details of version 2.3 Build 5205:

Fixed: Issue with elements not centering correctly when form size was smaller then 401px.
Fixed: Issue with BCC when multiple email address were used.
Fixed: Issue with Spanish calendar displaying in software for the Date Picker.
Fixed: Issue where Allow Dates values were not getting saved.
Fixed: Issue with Auto-Response message if the email address was part of a conditional rule.
Updated: All standard and responsive themes.

The part in bold don't work.
You can't select an to address in the configure email message.
OK if it is not part of a conditional rule.

Søren

That is the fix. We do not allow it. ;)

We may tweak that at a later date, but this was the easier way to fix the bug for now.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 132002 Photo

131 posts

Hello Scott

Thank you for the answer.

I sure hope you will change that.

I have a field where I ask if the sender of the form wants a copy of the form they submitted.

If the say yes to this I'm asking for their email address (Required field).

Søren
Søren, Denmark
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Soren,

Don't make it such a complicated matter, just ask for the email address and send them the form results which is the typical way to do it with most forms you fill out. Keep it simple as that type of setup is really aesthetic rather than a necessary evil :P
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
Hiya Soren,

Don't make it such a complicated matter, just ask for the email address and send them the form results which is the typical way to do it with most forms you fill out. Keep it simple as that type of setup is really aesthetic rather than a necessary evil :P

I agree! The more complicated you make the setup, the more checks and balances you have to put in to make it all work. Keep it simple! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.