New form builder and WordPress - Post...

User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
haha my apologies Tom, I wasn't aware that the Trial version was the Lite version until today.

Same here Tom... Must have missed that announcement :P
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 2057315 Photo

1 post

With the new 2.1 version, how do I paste the code (for the popup to work) into the head of my wordpress page?

Thanks,

Craig
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

Try searching wordpress.org for a plugin.

If you know some php you could code it in.

I use a theme called Thesis and you can do it from within the settings of that theme.

Keith
User 174230 Photo

3 posts

So what i can see from reading all this no one have a way to use this with wordpress and host it yourself like on host gator.

I have to many websites to pay a month to month fee and i see no way to host it for my WP sites.

Can it be done easy i have a ton of websites to update that are still running the older version that worked great in WP for many years. This was my goto form builder but now it seems to be dead in the water for WP.

I design websites and used this for my customers sites in the past not i can not and a month to month payment is not going to work for over 80 websites and more on the way that i run.
It seems like the new version wiped out half the users that would buy and use this.
User 2287960 Photo

Ambassador
580 posts

I think you are reading it wrong. Use export setting details are in manual.

Keith
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Ed,

If you're trying to figure out "how" to export the form to use with WordPress use the File option on the top menu and choose Export and then Manual and then from there do what it says to do. I'm not sure of the exact locations the files need to be for a WordPress page, but that's how you export the form to use on other servers besides S-Drive. I'm hoping a future release will actually put an Export Button or show both options on the Publish Button to choose from instead of looking as if it's only for S-Drive as we've had quite a few ask about how to do this.

If you need more info on how to add it to the actual WordPress, then I can't help there sorry, I don't use WordPress or CMS's at this time.
User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

I did a trial. But after a few different versions I tried this. In a Wordpress page "My Blog" I just created an iframe. Then put a form on my site in a page and put the link in the iframe. If I did want a form there I would follow Scott's advice. I prefer to use Wordpress as a traffic grab to my sites.
The Guy from OZ

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.