Date Picker Bug in Chrome? - Post ID...

User 2324608 Photo

4 posts

Inquiring about patch in version 2.1 for the calendar issues in Chrome and Opera. Has it been released and would I automatically be informed? I don't see the upgrade/update on your website?
Thanks,
Anita
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Anita Stumbo wrote:
Inquiring about patch in version 2.1 for the calendar issues in Chrome and Opera. Has it been released and would I automatically be informed? I don't see the upgrade/update on your website?
Thanks,
Anita

That was fixed quite sometime ago and we announced that in our newsletter. You can also find more information on our Blog at http://blog.coffeecup.com/?post=web-for … your-forms
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2324608 Photo

4 posts

Thanks for the blog link. I never receive emails from CoffeeCup so I feel out of the loop. On my account profile I selected to subscribe to HTML newsletter but I have never received one. It helps that now others can see my post with your blog link.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Anita Stumbo wrote:
Thanks for the blog link. I never receive emails from CoffeeCup so I feel out of the loop. On my account profile I selected to subscribe to HTML newsletter but I have never received one. It helps that now others can see my post with your blog link.

Road Runner tends to block more emails then they let in. You may want to get a yahoo account and use that for your address with us instead.

Hope you enjoy the update. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.