Will the Coffeecup forum ever allow...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

James T. Kirk wrote:
Thanks Scott!, but who's Rod? I thought I was captain kirk :lol:

HAHA ;) Well if you really want to be the cool captain, I think Sisko is far better ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Tom,
I seem to recall that you did some heavy editing in a post last month:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/users/3 … #post99738
When first posted, it was something completely different, in fact with an almost opposite sense. As result, I posted a rather meaningless, cryptic response with allusion to contradiction and editing...
(There again, maybe I was dreaming the whole thing, so please correct me if my mind was playing tricks on me and I got it all wrong...! ;))
Anyway, I don't see why any editing needs to be possible at all. Once posted, it should stay. If changes are needed, just post again. The preview is quite enough to allow proofing.
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

OK, so that link wasn't very meaningful! I'll try this one instead:
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/website … te-visits/
(See, we really need to be able to edit our posts! ;) )
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Per wrote:
Tom,
I seem to recall that you did some heavy editing in a post last month: it was something completely different, in fact with an almost opposite sense. As result, I posted a rather meaningless, cryptic response with allusion to contradiction and editing...
(There again, maybe I was dreaming the whole thing, so please correct me if my mind was playing tricks on me and I got it all wrong...! ;))

Yeah I edited a post a few minutes after posting it. So what? I first posted what some customers want and decided to just agree with what someone said. Both valid statements. so what's your point? :/ And after editing it there were no posts following it to make you sound silly,

Per wrote:
I posted a rather meaningless, cryptic response with allusion

Your usual posting. Nothing new there. :P
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.