Wi-Fi on Airtran - Post ID 104777

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Well this is the first time I have ever been able to surf the Web at 30,000 feet. The Internet service on Airtran is just amazing. Getting just over a 400k/sec download speed.

I love 2010 so far!! :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

That's freakin' wicked awesome Scott!!!!
:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

It is pretty crazy the speed. Watching TV through my Slingbox at home.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

Now that's something I've always wanted to try out... Afraid if I got one, my wife would change the channels on me, probably to some sappy "Chick Flick".:rolleyes:
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

See, I never let my wife touch the remote control ; )

[Scott hopes that his wife is not monitoring this tread.....]
User 414501 Photo

564 posts

I don't even own a tv antenna. If I want to watch TV I go on hulu.com or purchase the shows I want to watch from iTunes. If I want to watch a show on my 42 inch plamsa HDTV I just connect my laptop into my tv using the HDMI port. I also do not have a landline telephone, at least not a "normal" one. I have a skype phone number which I am getting ready to connect to a regular cordless phone (via usb jack in my computer) using skypekey, that way each time someone calls me on skype, my phone will ring. I use the internet for EVERYTHING. Problem is I live in a small town and can't get more than 6mb/sec download speed :-(
Chad Spillars
"Look I finally made myself a signature!"
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Oh man, I can't imagine that. I could never live with out my Tivo (s). Yeah I got 3 ;)
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

Not bad Scott, not too bad at all. :) 2010 is good for me too. I picked up a new web client(popular site in it's area) this month to manage their membership DB and keep their site updated. It's not really big huge, but it's steady and will keep a couple of extra nickles in my pocket. :)
Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.