What About Those CC Graphics Packs? -...

User 2034657 Photo

64 posts

Hi all,

This is likely a dumb question, but I've been wondering about this for a while now. I have occasionally looked at the CC graphics packs, but I always wonder about the following:

For example, take the Abilene group which has 105 images. When one goes to the Graphics store, and clicks on the Abilene pack, a window appears which displays 15 images.

My questions are:

1. Are these 15 images just a sample of the 105 images?
2. If so, what are the other 90 images? Can we view them?
3. Are these 15 images the only images in the pack, and the other 90 images are the same with different color schemes and sizes? or ???

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but I was just wondering about the other 90 images.

So, if you are bored and have nothing better to do, enlighten me about the "other" images.

Thanks, in advance,
John H.

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Those are just a sample of the images that come with the pack. Unfortunately our system isn't setup to display all those images, so all you can view is just a preview of a few of them. All the other images are similar style, color and design.

For $9 you really can't go wrong ;)

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

They are nice images John you can't go wrong with a 9.00 purchase. But, just so you know, they are all icons.
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 2034657 Photo

64 posts

Hmmm! $9 ... is that US dollars? You're right, one can't go wrong for such a good deal.
John H.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.