Voting Times (USA) - Post ID 3396

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Here in Georgia it took me about 45 minutes to vote. They had 18 terminals and everything went pretty fast. Anyone run into any problems where they are at?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

I was in line at 6:30 a.m. and voted at 8:30 a.m.

One of my co-workers spent most of the morning in line. A radio show reported one woman in line from 6:45 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.

That is way too long to stand in line.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

What city and state was that in?
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 355448 Photo

Ambassador
3,144 posts

All around the Charleston, SC area. My coworker voted in Dorchester County, I voted in Berkeley County and others have reported long waits in Charleston County.

I don't think they expected such a large turnout.
User 352653 Photo

35 posts

Scott Swedorski wrote:
Here in Georgia it took me about 45 minutes to vote. They had 18 terminals and everything went pretty fast. Anyone run into any problems where they are at?

[gloat]
Here in my part of Georgia the wife and I were in and out in 5 minutes, this was at 11:15 this morning. I did not count the voting machines, there were maybe 10 max, but only 1 was occupied when we approached them. We know one of the workers and she told us that 1/3 of the voters for our district had voted early.
[/gloat]
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.