This Forum Subscriptions - Post ID...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

How about a one click unsubscribe to everything? I have lots of threads in there to do so one at a time. Cool Beans. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Currently we have nothing like that, but I will add it to the suggest list. If you want me to do this for you Tom, I can do it on the back end for you.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

No worries Scott but thanks for the offer. I'm not getting hammered with email so not a problem. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

Is there some way to include the post text with the email. This would save logging in to see the post only to find out I don't know the answer or don't need to post a reply. Or maybe research an answer before visiting to post.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We actually did that on purpose. This way if a post was made and you decided to delete it, there would be no copies of it floating around in Cyber Space.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 147665 Photo

Ambassador
712 posts

ah, ok.. They do it that way over at drupal and it has helped me prepare answers and decide IF i could answer with input that would actually help..
Not a problem, it's only one click away :)

off topic: I just added a positive review on twocows to the visual site designer listing. but it's still 2 against one..

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.