The apology email for the "Save The...

User 1968075 Photo

5 posts

The people that complained are a bunch of MORONS!!!! I'm sorry people made it necessary for you guys to issue an apology for a very clever email. I ignore most of the emails I get, but that one you sent made me smile, and I felt GOOD about clicking through and browsing the Pink Page. The only reason I haven't purchased anything since I bought the Flash FireStarter is I'm very low on funds at the moment. I'd have bought something from the Pink Page in a heartbeat. It was for a good cause AND you guys had a sense of humor about something that has taken the joy from so many people.

SCREW those jerks who complained! I've been touched by the horror that is breast cancer, and you know what? The only thing that helped my friends and family was the sense of humor that could LAUGH at the situation and still find JOY and laughter in an otherwise bleak existence.

You guys are tops as far as I'm concerned and those douchebags who complained can all burn in hell for making you feel bad for doing THE RIGHT THING!

Keep it up, CoffeeCup. You've got me and my team of nerds backing you and your causes. CELEBRATE humor! Don't dampen it in an already gray and sad world.

Charity

Optycal.com
User 3 Photo

Administrator
1,371 posts

Thanks for the support! The overall response has been very positive and we're proud to be helping such a worthy cause. :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.