questions - Post ID 95625

User 534988 Photo

1 post

Is there a chart or document of the overall architecture and relationship of the products and/or their function, especially the SC tools and HTML-Visual designer tools? Inputs, outputs, interfaces, functions, etc

Similarly, is there any integration of the front end/build tools and/or back end outputs or does that integration only occur at the generated site output files?
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,461 posts
Online Now

I haven't seen such a chart, but what I can say is that if you use VSD to build a site, you can use any of the other apps with it (except for the HTML Editor and DHTML menu builder). There is the 'flash tool' in VSD that easily imports the contants made with the other CC flash apps, and then a 'html tool' to use with the others.

If you are thinking of intergrating the various apps as if they were one compound programme, there is no such feature.

I'm not sure if I understand your second question, are you thinking of integration at the hosting server, like SSI or PHP includes? If so, to do that, you need the HTML Editor.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.