Installation after upgrading from...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Phil wrote:
Inger Eik wrote:
Boy, Scott! Posting at this hour? Do you ever sleep?

I've heard rumor that he's a vampire...

Wonder, would that be a Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt type from IWAV days, or a Robert Pattinson from Twilight? :rolleyes:

HAHA. Well according to my daughters, Vampires are out and Werewolves are now in. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2013874 Photo

7 posts

Thanks for your help Scott!! I will give that a try.
User 2013874 Photo

7 posts

My version of CoffeeCup Visual Site designer does not seem to have an Add Flash tool. I wish it did. All I have is basic tools on the left side like: Add text, add picture or shapes, etc. I have tried adding the HTML which the jukebox creater produces when I want to save it. But as I stated I really have no idea where this info is supposed to go within the template of my unactivated or non web uploaded website I've created. Its really irritating me that I really have no HTML or script experience. I am just learning through the use of your web designer software.

I love it but now I am frustrated... Is there really supposed to be a Add Flash button? Any other ideas haha.. I feel completely useless... Feel free to call me at 403-554-5691, timeformoore@gmail.com or just respond back on here.

I really appreciate your help!
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

timeformoore:
Click on "Tools" in the top menu, then on "Add Coffee Cup Flash Application Tool". This will add the icon for the Add Flash tool in the left tool bar (a yellow flash of lightning with a plus sign). Click on the icon and you will get instructions on how to proceed. Good luck! :)

BTW, if you have further questions on VSD, you should use - or add - a thread under the forum category 'Visual Site Designer'. People who have experience with VSD (and I am not one of them!) are more likely to look there.
User 2013874 Photo

7 posts

Thanks, but I do not have any tool box option at the top only from left to right: Files, Edit, Object, View, Window and Help.

Below that from left to right are the icons and tools: Add Page, Delete, Show Page, Page, Object, Link, Fill, Effect, Styles, MouseOver, Send and Preview.

Along the left side from top to bottom are the tools: Arrow Tool, Text Tool, Rectangle Tool, Ellipse Tool, Picture Tool, HTML Tool, Pipette Tool and Chosen Color Tool

I do not see any option to add tools (like flash) in any of these options. Is my software outdated?

Thanks for any further help you can provide.
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

JT Moore wrote:
Thanks, but I do not have any tool box option at the top only from left to right: Files, Edit, Object, View, Window and Help.

Below that from left to right are the icons and tools: Add Page, Delete, Show Page, Page, Object, Link, Fill, Effect, Styles, MouseOver, Send and Preview.

Along the left side from top to bottom are the tools: Arrow Tool, Text Tool, Rectangle Tool, Ellipse Tool, Picture Tool, HTML Tool, Pipette Tool and Chosen Color Tool

I do not see any option to add tools (like flash) in any of these options. Is my software outdated?

Thanks for any further help you can provide.

It sounds like you are on a very old version of the software then. Go to the Help Menu > About and see what version you are using. 6.06 is the latest build.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.