Firefox tab issue - Post ID 112431

User 478586 Photo

269 posts

Silly :) I think we all need a strawberry chocolate chip milkshake :) OK maybe not right now. It's almost 3 AM & I need to get some sleep :)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

HAHAHA I had my strawberry one at supper time! *cheats and gets things much faster* :P
User 478586 Photo

269 posts

Ooooh! I guess I'll have some crackers w/cheese....then to bed....and tomorrow I'll get my milkshake! :)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Enjoy girl, I'm off to bed myself :)
User 345577 Photo

373 posts

Crackers & cheese? Milkshakes?

I had 6 White Castles before hitting the sack.

And my wife opened the windows sometime during the night.

Don't know why -- it wasn't really that warm in the boudoir! :lol:
User 122279 Photo

Senior Advisor
14,464 posts
Online Now

Amelia, Jo Ann, Tassietiger,

Instead of having FF open more than one page at startup, I have made my own start page with links to all the pages that I check daily. This includes a couple of Newspapers, G-mail account, of course CC and several others. I have it under one of my domains as 'start.html'. Since it has only text and no images, it opens very fast too.

Just thought of sharing the idea.
Ha en riktig god dag!
Inger, Norway

My work in progress:
Components for Site Designer and the HTML Editor: https://mock-up.coffeecup.com

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I hear ya Inger, I don't use 2 pages myself, and I used to do exactly what you do for years, but finally broke down and decided to try some of the already created home page sites out there and I actually think delicious is one of the best ones so far. I used Startaid for a few years, but delicious is non graphical, and really fast for updating it, adding links, and organizing with tags so I'm pretty happy with that. I just have FF open that page when I start it and away I go :)

I made my own page many years back, but I didn't have just a few favorite links at that time lol, I think I had like 10 sections with about 15 to 20 links in each and got tired of constantly having to open the file to edit it etc. Delicious is much easier and faster.

Course I have my bookmarks toolbar viewable at the top of my window and it's extremely full of folders and links that I use quite often too lol.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

cbrillow wrote:

hahaha cb, a very smart wife you got there I think :P
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

cbrillow wrote:

Thanks CB - That's one more food from back home, that I haven't had in 9 years now and now that you mention it, I WANT SOME BAD!!!!! Eat 'em by the sack!
Living the dream, stocking the cream :D

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.