E-Fly/Exlusive Members Only! - Post...

User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

*In a low, kind of creepy whisper*

I think CC should get in the hosting business, what do you think?

What???? You don't say????

Boy, I bet they would want to know that!

*Goes off into the corner and lays in a fetal position.*
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Have you been listening to the pixies at the bottom of the garden Eric?
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Ok Ok don't make me have to put you back in that purple room again Eric, I know how you hate it and you know how I hate having to make you feel bad. Besides the Pixies would get bored without someone to torment... lol
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

I heard the pixies whispering....or was I reading thoughts...hmmmm
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

omg Tassie, I told you to put that tinfoil away earlier, it's not a toy, it don't belong in your ears and nostrils.... sheesh you just never listen... and then you wonder why you're hearing voices :P
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Jo Ann wrote:
omg Tassie, I told you to put that tinfoil away earlier, it's not a toy, it don't belong in your ears and nostrils.... sheesh you just never listen... and then you wonder why you're hearing voices :P

Actually my mother used to tell me that too...especially after a trip to ER to remove a Christmas decoration...okay TMI !

User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

ROFLMAO wayyyyyyyy too much! hahahaha

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.