Can I talk to the owner about your...

User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I typed too soon. Bummer about the bad news, Ralph. Hope things are looking up soon. Not sure how you lost your furniture, but we're selling ours to pay the bills. I now have uses for CC's Shopping Cart Creator. :|
User 133269 Photo

2,900 posts

:lol: @ adam

and Ralph - maybe if you post in the forums us odd users can help with whatever it is your support ticket is for?
Have fun
~ Fe Pixie ~
User 127327 Photo

57 posts

Adam R. wrote:
I typed too soon. Bummer about the bad news, Ralph. Hope things are looking up soon. Not sure how you lost your furniture, but we're selling ours to pay the bills. I now have uses for CC's Shopping Cart Creator. :|

We rented furniture and we do not have the furniture anymore. We could not get a truck over to our place even if we bought furniture. We do not have reliable transportation or a truck for that matter. We as in me and my girlfriend. I won't go into further details but it has been very stressful and depressing to even talk about it.
User 130978 Photo

Ambassador
3,025 posts

Keep the faith, Ralph...tough times don't last, but tough people do.

You have friends here...sometimes we must stand outside ourselves and our troubles. You'll get through.

Melanie
User 478586 Photo

269 posts

Ralph,

Sorry to hear about the tough time your having w/stuff:( Just try to stay positive ok?

When I first started reading this thread, I was quite shocked because I have had FANTASTIC support from everyone here. All my issues have been dealt with SUPER fast!

When I first purchased VSD I was having issues with uploading because I was running Norton and Windows firewall. I emailed Scott & he responded IMMEDIATELY - we emailed each other several times and he finally had Orlando call me and he helped me fix the prob. Now that's great customer service. Thanks again Scott, Orlando & everyone else! Love y'all!
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

Ralph hang in there friend, but I almost wish they would delete this thread because it's kinda' a bummer toward Scott.

My take on CC:

When I first started 'attempting' to make websites, on the other forums, they treated newbs like me as if they were mutant monkeys from another planet. That was until I found CC. Here, they treated me with dignity and respect.

Scott, Adam, Inger, and also others have been a big help to me over the years. Scott sent my a email around a year ago when I was beta testing a product. I sent him back a suggestion on something else thinking I would probably never hear about it again. He replied within 4 hours. He is on the forums answering questions days, nights, and weekends and I don't know about anyone else, but the only mission I ever see is to serve the customer and community.

I recently complemented him because of these actions.

Last tues I submitted a support ticket to another company, bumped my post 7 times on their forum, and guess what??? That company still has not answered my question. There are folks on here that 'cruise' this forum constantly to help others out.

I know it was a misunderstanding, but just wanted to add that along with the others to say what a great job Scott and the other members of the coffeecup team does.

That's all Im going to say because I am out of mocha and have to go get more.:)

Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

"Scott sent my a email"=Scott sent me a email. Can we get the edit post button back one day....lol

User 414501 Photo

564 posts

Hmmm, a mocha sounds good right about now. Can we start a thread about how good the Lattes and Mochas are at McDonalds? I expected them to really crappy because its McDonalds, but they really surprised me. Being that its Coffee Cup software, a thread about espresso wouldn't be off topic i don't think.
Chad Spillars
"Look I finally made myself a signature!"
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

I agree Chad, drinking coffee and a pressing matter and should wait no longer for a discussion on this forum. I'll add a thread in the breakroom.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.