Calendar / Photo Gallery - Post ID...

User 2042893 Photo

1 post

When I upload the calendar or the photo gallery, it only contains the changes I've made and not the info/pics that were added in prior uploads. Is this the way it works? Do I need to re-input all dates/photos each time I update? Any help is appreciated. Thanks...Eric
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Eric,
I can only speak for the PG since I have not used the Calendar, but no, you do not have to re-upload everything when you make changes: Just (1) open the existing gallery in CCPG, (2) make your changes and (3) save the gallery in the same manner, and to the same location, as you originally did. Then update the HTML coding in the page where the gallery is located. Only added photos would need to be uploaded, in addition to the relevant .xml and .html files.
I am assuming here that you are using the HTML Editor for your web pages. If you use VSD, the specific update and upload steps may be slightly different, but the general principal would be the same, namely that you only need to upload the changes and/or additions to the gallery.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.