A suggestion for anyone asking...

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Not sure where else to put this...

For anyone asking questions in the forums, please give as much information about the problem as you can and a link to your site where the problem is if possible, as well as what CC software program you are using.

And the biggest thing is...if you are going to ask a question please check back for the answers!

We love to try and help you but its mighty frustrating if you don't come back for the answers or don't come back with any extra information we might need to help you.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

tassietiger wrote:
[.....] We love to try and help you but its mighty frustrating if you don't come back for the answers or don't come back with any extra information we might need to help you.

I would second all of the above - and more! (The head banging into the keyboard is a fitting illustration! :) )
Unfortunately, though, the people you're trying to reach with this post are the ones most unlikely to read it. They are probably also the same people who do not read the general instruction posting that appear in the beginning of all the forum categories: "Before you post, please read this..."
User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

Sad but true... http://i598.photobucket.com/albums/tt70/daretodream_photo/brickwall.gif

I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Per wrote:
They are probably also the same people who do not read the general instruction posting that appear in the beginning of all the forum categories: "Before you post, please read this..."

I never read the read me first or rules threads. :D But at least I do use the search function. :lol:
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 345577 Photo

373 posts

May I add:

And please report back if and when you find the solution to your problem, even if it turns out to be something other than is suggested in the thread.

It's frustrating for people searching for answers to the same/similar problems when there's no indication as to whether the proposed solutions have been helpful.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.