Updates galore! - Post ID 122561

User 2000538 Photo

1,392 posts

dave beall wrote:
SCCP, not so fast, have to save up some more $.. These things take time ;)

shhh Dave ...don't give him any leeway! I need them both yesterday.
I know you believe you understand what you think I said...but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not exactly what I meant.

User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Thank you for all those updated programs!

There seems to be a glitch in the version designation for the JukeBox. Both the previous and the new versions are designated "v.4.6, Build 1". They are clearly different, though, as indicated by the file sizes.

The new Photo Gallery version is 5.95, but it is still listed as 5.94 in the list under "Download Your Software".

I keep hoping that the list will some day include the Build number, to make it possible to check if the latest version (Build) is installed. Alternatively, the release date could be included in the "About" screen of the program.
User 192897 Photo

325 posts

Hi Scott, where can we see a list of the changes to each product?

Thanks for all the hard work on the new versions!
There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress. MARK TWAIN

www.juliekushner.com
www.beercoastermania.com
www.phi-scsc.com
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

george barone wrote:
Hi Scott, where can we see a list of the changes to each product?

Thanks for all the hard work on the new versions!

I don't think I will be making an individual list because most of the changes are things to make the software more Windows 7 compatible.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Per wrote:
Thank you for all those updated programs!
The new Photo Gallery version is 5.95, but it is still listed as 5.94 in the list under "Download Your Software".

They are fixing this now.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

Don't see DirectFTP on that list, but another new version just came out as well.
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

Spinny wrote:
Don't see DirectFTP on that list, but another new version just came out as well.

Direct FTP has the new "Check for Updates" feature built-in. That information will always be found directly inside of the software.
User 597929 Photo

1,332 posts

Ah, so. Just making sure one of my favorite go-to programs gets some love here! :cool:
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -- Frank Zappa

Visit Spinland Studios: http://www.spinland.biz
User 54871 Photo

37 posts

This just in from Scott in a support ticket to CC... I indicated that the PhotoGallery still had issues I brought to their attention Mar 27/09 and that I did not "see" any changes in the Updates Galore...

Here is his comment:

This update had no new features or fixes applied to it other then some changes for Windows 7. A more comprehensive update for the software will be later this year

(hope this helps others)
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Thanks Cliff!
I was about to post questions along similar lines regarding the Photo Gallery ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.