Visual editing features - Post ID 91352

User 162690 Photo

3 posts

I know the existing of coffee cup.com since year 98 and infect I have Coffee Cup Web Form Builder 8.0 from coffee cup and very happy with it, Anyway I was looking /searching for true website editor through Google site , It came up with few list where Coffeecup HTML Editor was among them. I have tried trial version of 2008 long ago and now I just installed latest trial version again.

I like to use Visual Editor as I am not expert in code editing, so one thing always turned me off buying this great software it's lack of Visual editing features.

For instant, how do I draw simple shape as rectangle,round rectangle, square, circle & ellipse in Visual editor tab, if there is argument that this is not WYSIWYG Visual editor then why there some tools for text editing and adjustment, is not misleading?

Anyway, I am not here to argue for that, I just need some advice and some solution to be able to do what I want in Visual Editor Tab.

Please do not advice me using CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer.

Thank you
User 629005 Photo

Ambassador
2,174 posts

It sounds like you might be looking for something more along the lines of CC VSD or Visual Site Designer. This is a WYSIWYG site editor and a large number of users on here have put together some very impressive sites with it.

Living the dream, stocking the cream :D
User 162690 Photo

3 posts

CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer has lots of lack of features for my level and I hate using it, but CoffeeCup HTML Editor I know is very advance , As I consider my self intermediate or pre intermediate user in knowledge of HTML and no matter what I hate coding and I like visual editing within CoffeeCup HTML Editor through Visual Edit tap.

Is not CoffeeCup HTML Editor missing something for guys like me,

Please again warning you, do not advice me using CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer :)

Thank you
User 463058 Photo

Ambassador
1,073 posts
Online Now

There are no html editors with this type of feature. You'll need to create your graphics outside the editor and import them. I like Fireworks for this sort of thing since that's what it was designed for.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.