Saved Projects - Post ID 83418

User 1907149 Photo

2 posts

Its not a huge deal, but it is kind of annoying. Under the projects tab there is the drop down box for saved projects. I have deleted all of those projects from my actual computer but they are still showing up in the drop down menu. So when I click on one I get an error message saying not found.

So my question is how do i remove the projects from that drop down menu. Thanks in advance!
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Hi Kyle,
correct me if I'm wrong, but when you make a project, it asks which folder you'd like to choose for your projects, well if that is the case, then all you would need to do ( I would think) is to look for that folder on your hard drive and delete it's contents. Does that sound about right?
Or if your using the working folder as the project folder then look in the working folder. they should be located in C:\Program Files\CoffeeCup Software I'm not sure just guessing here cause I don't use projects. but let me know if you would please.

UPDATE: Kyle go to the location above and look for the file named projects.ini, open it and delete your projects there. but leave the [general]there.

And if you want to clear the recent listings look for the file (mru.ini ) open that and delete all but recent files

User 1907149 Photo

2 posts

UPDATE: Kyle go to the location above and look for the file named projects.ini, open it and delete your projects there. but leave the [general]there.

Worked like a charm. TYVM for the help.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.