Is HTML Editor appropriate for...

User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

...and how to make and protect backups!
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

That would be copy and paste just like backing up any important files. KISS...
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

This post may be yet another exercise in fultility but, being a sucker for punishment, here goes:
The original question in this thread being "Is HTML Editor appropriate for beginners?", it is probably unwise to sneer dismissively, or arrogantly, at the basic - but utterly important - topics. I've seen enough posts in these forums expressing desperation after work lost - without backups - (and elation after the realization that there may be backups of some kind on the server... :)) to know that, while the mechanics involved in making backups may be trivial, having sufficient discipline and conviction about the importance of making the backups - to ensure that it actually gets done - is not! It may more often than not be some form of arrogance that leads to the lack of backups... As always, just a thought...
On the original question, I think HTML Editor is an excellent choice for beginners! I started out with HTML Editor - first Visual Editor for a day or so, and then the Code Editor - and if I could handle it and enjoy it, anybody could!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.