HTML Editor 2009: Couple of Bugs? -...

User 3004957 Photo

848 posts

Does it do it without the previous code copied into the page? That is, with a blank page? Doctype? Html page or php or xml?
User 465126 Photo

40 posts

Dave Thompson wrote:
Does it do it without the previous code copied into the page? That is, with a blank page? Doctype? Html page or php or xml?

No. If I start a completely new project it works fine. Thats what's so frustrating. I dont understand why it's acting up on my project if everything validates perfect.
User 3004957 Photo

848 posts

Can I see the code in question? Can you post the page and let me grab the source or post the source here?

Dave.
User 1998534 Photo

11 posts

I'm experiencing the same symptom, along with other quirks.

I'm wondering if this might be related to running on Win XP x64?

The other quirks are that align attributes don't work right after most CSS code is run. Example, I start with a blank page and build the sample menu exactly like in the CSS menu training. Adding <div align="center"> </div> around the menu code won't center it.

Adding a <div align="center"> this should be centered</div> After the menu code won't center it.

But adding the test center line Before the CSS menu coding works.
It's not related specifically to the menu, it happens in other places.

As a newbie I might be missing something, but my test methods should work.

Any known issues with HTML Editor or CSS in general with an x64 OS? I hope not, I just ordered Win 7 x64 :(
Larry

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.