How to change the theme on existing...

User 1681582 Photo

5 posts

Is it possible to change themes once you've set up a Project? I don't see where I can do that.
Thanks,
Tom
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

No, your markup will be set for that specific theme. You would need to create a new Website based on the new theme you would like to use.

Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 1681582 Photo

5 posts

OK, thanks, Scott. And thanks for the fast response! :)
Tom
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

What I've been doing Tom is copying my content inside the pages I create and putting them in a separate document (I use OneNote which comes in mighty handy for things like this). Then when I want to check out other themes after i've worked on something I just make sure I have the content saved outside somewhere, load up a new them (new project for the most part) and pop my content in there to see how it looks. Takes a few minutes to get it going at first, but once you get the hang of keeping it backed up for content it's not too hard to plug it back in to a new theme that way :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.