Freeze/extremely slow processing when...

User 414501 Photo

564 posts

The lack of support speaks volumes about CoffeeCup and should always be a heavily weighted consideration when purchasing software.

Coffee Cup is the BEST company I have ever done business with as far as supporting their customers goes...
Chad Spillars
"Look I finally made myself a signature!"
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I'm using this program on XP SP3 and I never have the issues you're talking about here. I get a few jumping glitches for the most part and it takes a sec or 2 for changes to save but that's about it. Works just fine for me, so it's definitely not a global thing.

As for the Support here at CC it's the best support I've ever seen for any software company, but as mentioned, you do need to use the right channels for support to get the support you are looking for, hence why there is a great big Selection at the top of every page on the Menu that says "Get Support" :P

Good luck on it guys, hope you get it fixed, but remember that not every issue is created by CC software, and the few that have had these problems could be some simple things such as software/hardware/driver incompatibilities with things, so please try not to jump to conclusions that it's always the software at fault :)
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

Like Chad and Jo Ann, I have found the support from CC to be excellent!
I consider the forums primarily a venue for soliciting ideas and help from other users, - and possibly also from a CC staff member.
If I encounter a problem that does not get resolved in the forum, I would open a support ticket to get specific attention from CC support. This has worked great for me.
I find it odd, to put it mildly, for anyone to post about a problem only in the forum, then wait a few months and then complain bitterly and broadly about the lack of CC support!
BTW: I am using XP SP3, IE8 (occasionally FF3.5, Chrome3.0), and have not encountered the "hang" problem as described here.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.