External Preview not showing - Post...

User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

This is not the support room Christopher. This is a user forum. Some very talented and awful nice people here will help you out with almost any problem you have, and the CC gurus do check in from time to time, but if it's a bug problem you're having then follow Eric's link and open a support topic. They are the real exterminators! :D
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 632290 Photo

13 posts

OK - tx for clarification. Now posted
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

You can get to the support room by using the menu at the top also. Just mouse over Support on the Menu and choose Your Support Room. That will take you to the link that Eric posted. Good luck and let us know what they say. :)
User 632290 Photo

13 posts

Response from CC: "I will inform our developers that you experienced that and see if we can do something about that in the next release"
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

If it's any consolation I've also reported to them today about a handful of their other programs that also have the secondary monitor issue when the secondary monitor is set for the left side. Right side works fine, but of course I have mine on the left so I have the issues with some of them too. Hopefully they will be able to address these for us Christopher and at least you and I know we aren't the only ones with the issue! lol *haha Scott!*
User 2537128 Photo

10 posts

I just set up a second monitor and am having the same problem with the secondary monitor set for the left side. Has a solution ever been found? Thanks.
User 632290 Photo

13 posts

Look back earlier in this post. I 'solved' it by swapping second monitor to right - all ok, swap back again - still OK!
User 2537128 Photo

10 posts

Thanks, I hadn't read that post well enough. I was going to write that it still wouldn't work for me. But then I swapped the postion of the monitor with the external preview window still open - now it works! Before, I was closing the preview, swapping monitor postion, and reopening the preview. So, the key step (for me, anyway) is to leave the preview window open when swapping the monitor position.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Clear as mud! But glad you got it working, and thanks for clearing that little point up for the rest of us!!! :D
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.