Change "Cool" and "No Way" - Post ID...

User 335241 Photo

5 posts

Hi everyone,

Please someone please tell me how I can change these buttons in HTML Editor to Yes/No or OK/Cancel or whatever.

Thanks,

David
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

You can't. It's coded into the program.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 447551 Photo

Ambassador
139 posts

Why would you even want too?

EVERY SINGLE BORING program I've ever used was that way partly because the programmers have no sense of humor, or at least they don't let it into the programs.

One of the first things that caught my eye and got me to really spend any time with CoffeeCup software was the 'COOL' and 'NO WAY'. I wanted to see if there were any other surprises waiting for me to find. On the way I found out that the software was really easy to handle, fun to use, and not outlandishly priced.

The only bad thing I can say is that every one of the programs I have from them does what I tell it too when what I really want is for it to do what I intended. But with free upgrades for life, maybe someday....;)
User 335241 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Tom. And fair enough Bill. Great point of view.

Thanks,

David
User 264630 Photo

3 posts

I agree with Bill. There is No Way that I would want CC to change how they've done the icons. It's different, and that's why I like there stuff. It's Cool!
User 3004957 Photo

851 posts

Hello All,

Actually we received many requests from confused users to change this, so we did in the 2008 version (for most of the prompts). If you're still using previous versions of the HTML Editor you can change this option under Tools > Preferences.

In the new version, you can set this back to Cool/No Way by opening the coffee.ini file in Notepad. Change the StandardButtons value from "1" to "0", just be sure that the HTML Editor is not running when you do this. This will also work in older versions if you can't find the option in the Tools > Preferences screen.
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Cesar, you have to change your avatar back to the old image of you wearing that cool hat. It always made me smile. :D
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Cesar actually wears that outfit to the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.