1000 Icons & other wonders for HTML...

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Does it really matter? :/

I purchased the big cup but honestly have only used the Web Form Builder and Photo Gallery for the most part. The price of all the Big Cup programs was worth paying for those two programs alone.

I am starting to use more of the programs as time goes by and generally feel that these are decent programs for a decent price that makes your life a lot easier.

But to be honest, I feel the graphics packs were not very suitable for my purposes and haven't used them.
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 1948478 Photo

Senior Advisor
1,850 posts

No, it really doesn't matter! ;)
(I also bought the big cup, but not for some unknown "freebies"...)
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

If I'm 100% honest here, I got this graphics pack free at some point somewhere over the years and I've no clue from what LOL. From CC yes, but when and why I've no idea. And I've never used a single one of them yet either, but that will most likely change with doing my sites with HTML now so we'll see :)
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Wolverana wrote:
If I'm 100% honest here, I got this graphics pack free at some point somewhere over the years and I've no clue from what LOL. From CC yes, but when and why I've no idea. And I've never used a single one of them yet either, but that will most likely change with doing my sites with HTML now so we'll see :)

Because you are an Ambassador, you received some free graphics packs. Cool right? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

haha cool ya, course I've had them for years, like 3 or 4 years or so, and since I just became an embassadore a few months ago, I didn't get that benefit, so...

Do I get a new car or computer instead? :P hehe
User 3004957 Photo

851 posts

If this person downloads the software and has a look, he would know what is bundled with it or not. As for graphics packs, I like the idea but to be honest, even though the graphics are cool and groovy, none have been suitable for anything I have ever done, hence they stay unused. That doesn't mean I am not grateful for having them because you never know, one day....

Dave.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.