VSD theme use - Post ID 224232

User 271657 Photo

Ambassador
3,816 posts

Once you've installed the themes, their graphics should show up in WIS. You can make all sorts of changes with it, including editing text over a logo/shape. As for regular text, in VSD you should be able to click on it/select it then type your changes.

Also, VSD is very easy to use without themes, so you can do just about anything you want with it. You can make all sorts of shapes within the program itself, or use WIS (or another graphics program) to create whatever you need for logos, buttons, etc. If you don't want to start from scratch, you could start with a theme, delete any parts you don't want then replace them with your own graphic items.

Save a copy of your theme (so as not to mess up the original) and have a play with it. VSD will take a little getting used to after the HTML Editor. But with no coding required, it really is a snap to use. :D
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. (Douglas Adams)
https://www.callendales.com
User 2284640 Photo

1 post

i am planing of design website for schools and church here in my country, i need some one that design themes that can work with VSD.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.