VSD and Flash Menu Problem "Form...

User 386435 Photo

5 posts

My website is www.kctrustlaw.com. I have a flash menu that was working fine, then today I try to log on and all I get on the menu is "Form Object"

I tried going back and rebuilding my menu and in the preview I get the same thing.

Has something changed? I seem to recall getting an update from Adobe on the flash program. Is that the issue?
lawguy
User 386435 Photo

5 posts

I just checked on another computer in our office and things are working fine. I'm sure this means something, but obviously I don't know what!
lawguy
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

That means you have not installed Flash on the computer you see Flash Object. Go to www.adobe.com and install the free flash player.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 386435 Photo

5 posts

Thanks Scott! Somehow my flash player was corrupted, so I uninstalled and re-installed and it works just fine!!

Thanks again. I can sleep tonight!
lawguy
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Have a good sleep ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.