VSD 5.9.4 - Images have disappeared?...

User 406238 Photo

199 posts

I was wondering if maybe they had gone into overtime mode to solve this but I just called the office and got the answering machine.
Our personal site www.grandbanks42.com
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

ha, you guys are funny. I know Scott posts in here and checks e-mail all the time. The official hours aren't on weekends so you would get an answering machine. Sometimes (most times), it's just too hard to troubleshoot blindly, so being able to work with your exact machine is best (w/ remote software). I'm sure it wasn't a phishing scam.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

No Scott is very good for this as he has helped me using the logmein program, I would try it Boyd and Seif

User 406238 Photo

199 posts

Thanks guys, thought it was better safe than sorry, bank info, details from work etc.
Our personal site www.grandbanks42.com
User 448695 Photo

88 posts

Hi Again,

Thanks for your words bgodfrey. Glad you could let some steam off over the weekend:)

Bruce and Adam, thanks for posting. The images that are causing the problem are the jpgs that VSD creates. Sometimes it's the ones from the template, sometimes its the ones that VSD creates by breaking up my jpgs into smaller ones. So far it has never been an image that I have just put on the page. Same as bgodfrey, it seems to be random as to which image it will be, and unless I sit there and watch the screen for the entire upload, I have no idea which image is causing the upload. I get "A problem has occurred during upload".
It would be great if we could get this sorted.
Bumpy Buns
Specializing in Australian Modern Cloth Nappies
www.bumpybuns.com.au
User 448695 Photo

88 posts

OK.
One more try.

Dowloaded trial version of FTP and tried to upload images created by VSD. Problems with every image. The website is here:
http://www.bumpybuns.com.au/ATPTInformation.html
They are test pages only added onto the end of my site. Any ideas?
Bumpy Buns
www.bumpybuns.com.au
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

Thanks for the input, Sharon. Often times, the issues are so general as to what could be the culprit and it's even tougher when it only seems to happen to a select few. So, any details to narrow down the possibilities, the better. I'll add a few pages full of images and see how that goes uploading & re-uploading.
User 448695 Photo

88 posts

And how did you go Adam?
Bumpy Buns
www.bumpybuns.com.au
User 132952 Photo

Ambassador
3,120 posts

I'm sorry Sharon, I didn't get a chance to today. CoffeeCup's gonna have to hire me so I can quit my real job. I'd much rather spend my time helping you guys 24/7. ;)
User 448695 Photo

88 posts

Sorry Adam. I assumed (wrongly) that advisor meant that you were a part of the CC team. If you get the chance it would be great but don't stress about it.
Thanks again.
Bumpy Buns
www.bumpybuns.com.au

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.