VSD 5.9.2 - Post ID 5996

User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Bruce. Glad your VSD is working. I tried to do the procedure and it said it was successful, but then VSD did the same thing over again and shut down. I'm sure Scott can work his magic. I hope so. I'm starting a new website Thursday and hope it is fixed before then. Such an exciting experience.
User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Hi Scott, Did you receive the 2nd email? Sarah
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sarah, I have never received any e-mails from you to date. I even checked my spam folder, nothing. Are you sending it to scott@coffeecup.com?

Try this, http://www.coffeecup.com/contact/index. … sswedorski This will go directly to me as well.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Sarah Scott uploaded version 5.9.3 and it seemed to work good. try that version.

User 403435 Photo

199 posts

Thanks Bruce, I download 5.9.3 and it kept saying it couldn't find files, there must have been all the files in the website. After saying saying yes to about 25 of them I gave up and said no and closed VSD. Am so frustrated with it. It's probably my fault because I don't know what I'm doing. Maybe tomorrow I'll have the energy to try again. Am going thrusday for a pet scan to see if I have lung cancer and I kind of hurt all over, so don't quite feel like fighting with VSD right now. Friday a lady is coming over to begin a new site for League of Women Voters. Hope I'm ready by then. Thanks for your help. Sarah
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

So Sorry Sarah, Let us Know will ya how it goes please. any help needed you know how to contact us or me. Good Luck. When VSd asked me for a couple images( Im sure not quite as much as you) I just pointed to the website folder, if that helps any.

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Sarah, I do hope everything goes well. When your ready, e-mail me through that form and I will have one of our tech support guys call you on the phone and help you through this.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 461161 Photo

10 posts

I was having the catalog error, so I employed the dll fix to the Win32 folder. VSD now tells me the remote server is disconnecting me.

I did follow the DOS/CMD instructions, and the server, account name, and password were successful. No error messages there.

I erased the FTP account several times and recreated a new one. That didn't work either. I'll erase VSD and reinstall. Hopefully that works.

ETA: I reinstalled VSD, and now the error message is that I have no Internet connection.

ETA AGAIN: I solved it. The problem was that VSD does not like Port 20, even though netstat indicates nothin is using 20. Oh, well, it works now.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.