Multiple Mouseovers in VSD? Or Alt....

User 456980 Photo

81 posts

Windy wrote:
Now, anybody know a slide show better than cc's photo gallery? I'd like something free/inexpensive and with a smoother/nice fade between photos. Don't need any other bells and whistles. Just simple, not doing thumbnails or text...Thanks!

There are lots about the internet, that you then embed the code in your page... some good ones are

Picasa (picasa.google.com)
(very basic, up to 500 photos, flash seems to be an old version, always is forced to the top z-index. frustrating, if you have stuff you want on top of),

photobucket (photobucket.com)
(a bit more customizable, but limited number of photos... about 30, newer flash, will allow things to be on top of it),
and

imageloop (imageloop.com)
(which I am only just starting to try out).

all these are web-based: you upload your photos to an account, and then embed the code for the flash slideshow.
I work on my computer mainly for the purpose of working on my computer.
User 390018 Photo

49 posts

Windy wrote:
Just want to thank again billr and Bojan for getting me to dynamicdrive.com. I found lightbox tool tip code that went right into my html tool box and with some editing I've got it! I spent numerous days trying to find a solution, so thanks so. Great advice....
Now, anybody know a slide show better than cc's photo gallery? I'd like something free/inexpensive and with a smoother/nice fade between photos. Don't need any other bells and whistles. Just simple, not doing thumbnails or text...Thanks!

Hi Windy, where did you find Lightbox tool tip code? I need to make thumbnails/mouseover and don't know code to use the dynamic website. Though I must say that I really like how it looks. Let me know because at first I thought that you got it from the dynamic website but when I searched for it, nothing came up. So I googled it and still could not find it.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kris
Krown of Glory
"...because every woman deserves her krown of glory..."

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.