going insane ! why wont my photo...

User 472226 Photo

28 posts

oh my goodness, i dont know why i have never seen the 'add or remove' files option before ??!!! i only ever add things to vsd using flash or by clicking directly on the image icon !!!! deleting the files as you explained has solved the prob - thank you very much

re the site responsiveness - is vsd as it is not responsive then ? on my sites i only actually build my menu buttons in vsd (and try to make them as simple as possible), i also add text to the page using the vsd text tool HOWEVER all the banners and text box displaying 'effects' i create using other software (like photo shop) and then add in jpeg or gif format to vsd. does this mean my site is still unresponsive ? (i guess the real answer is to get friends with ipads and iphones 9neither of which i have) to look at the site and tell me !
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

VSD will not make your sites responsive. The only way to get a responsive site at this time is to hand code the HTML yourself. Several CC users are testing the new Responsive Layout Maker but it is not released for everyone yet. Coming soon! But that is not the program you are waiting on...You will probably want the Responsive Site Designer when it comes out later this year.

Glad you solved your file problem. :D
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.