firestarter link - Post ID 7521

User 462797 Photo

53 posts

Bruce , thank you for the reply. So if I understand you even though
my site isn't on the internet firestarter will link with it in the preview browser . So in the URL link section of Firestarter I just match the page name of my web page with what I write in on the section of the link property section in Firestarter . Not the page ID section of VSD but the page title portion. So the name of my page in VSD is called Movie1.html . So in the firstarter section I type in just Movie1.html , no http:// . Also I don't need to worry about using my Domain name which is Graybabyboomer.com in any of the sections since my site isn't on the internet yet. Sorry I'm just a
bit confused about this for some reason. I haven't used html either
on my page names. I guess it's a good idea to add that to all of them . Is that right ? Thank's for help on this .
User 282670 Photo

3,940 posts

Hi, your right Craig, if your page is named Movie1 then in firestarter the link to the vsd page would be Movie1.html.
if your page ID in vsd is tickleme then the link in firestarter is tickleme.html
each page made in VSD is automatically an html file, you only need to add the html extension to your links. sorry I read it to fast!

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.