Cannot Upload Site That I Made Using...

User 463534 Photo

2 posts

I am unable to upload from VSD to website. I am anxious to set up this feature, because I think it will be easier to make changes on website with this up and running.

I have a feeling I am making a simple error (I am a newbie). I can set up the server on Coffee Cup Direct FTP to work, but the settings for the server on VSD do not seem to work. What am I missing?

I am using the newest version of VSD. I know the error must be with the "ftp server" (I am using numbers) or "www folder"---I have tried to enter in the appropriate information, but I haven't gotten it right yet.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Casi
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Please contact our support department and we can help walk you through all this. We may need some account information and I don't want to have you post it in here.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.