Adding Colorbox to Visual Site...

User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

As promised, here are the steps on how you can add ColorBox to Visual Site Designer. This is a rather lengthy article, but I wanted to make sure that we created the most accurate step-by-step instructions as possible. I suggest that you first read the entire article before you start trying to add it to your Website.

Instructions are here at: https://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles … gner-page/

For those not familiar with ColorBox, you can find more information on it here at http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2113917 Photo

4 posts

You realize there are elements missing from the article and im having a REALLY hard time getting it to work. Missing codes make it unclear and confusing.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Hiya Jimmy,

Thought I'd share a link to a program I just found a few days ago that puts colorbox and the old coding of lightbox2 to shame with not only the ease of using it, but with how fast it is as it's actually an application like CC software is that not only creates the lightbox / colorbox type gallery for you, but it will insert it into the page for you too, quite awesome. Free for limited use, but not super expensive if you're looking for more usage. It's called ... *drum roll* lol ... Visual Lightbox 2 :) You can find it at the normal lightbox 2 site:

http://lightbox2.com/

I used it the other day to create a ton of pages, around 11 pages of 30 images each and I had it all done in less than an hour and a half time (would have been done sooner but I had to edit the images a little first lol). Hope that helps :)
User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

Just don't forget to pay the business license fee to remove the credit if you use it for business. There is nothing worse than a "professional" site using the free non-business version instead of paying the low fee for the business license. It just shows how trustworthy the business is or isn't. :)
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 345547 Photo

1 post

Hi Scott,
I appreciate the step by step but there are 2 steps where you talk about code and there is no code shown. Without those steps I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks,
Art
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

We just noticed that as well. Something to add to my to-do list for this month. ;)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.