Shopping Cart Creator Pro gives you the option to set shipping prices based on weight. Here’s how you go about setting this up:
- Click the Shipping toolbar button. This opens the Shipping tab in the Shop Settings window.
- Select Normal Shipping from the Shipping Method drop-down list, or click the green plus sign icon to add a new shipping method. This opens the Add Shipping Method window.
- Enter a name for your new shipping method, and then click OK.
- In the table area at the bottom of the window, scroll over to the far right and click Edit Range. This opens the Weight Ranges window.
- In the provided fields, enter the weights that you would like to charge different rates of shipping for. The ranges must be incremental. When you are done, click OK.
- On the left-hand side of the table area, click Edit Location. This opens the Locations window.
- Click the green plus sign icon to add a custom location, or select from the predefined locations in the Predefined Lists drop-down. When you are done adding and editing locations, click OK.
Now that you are done setting up your shipping locations and weight ranges, you can enter prices in the table cells.