Web Form Builder Update Now...

User 539803 Photo

2,156 posts

Scott was this an attempt to deal with the UK, Europe, usa reverse date issue we suffer in uk

The input to MySql is dd-mm-yy but in MySql it says yy-mm-dd.

its a major annoyance in UK when dates get swapped to match US

ie 12 / 10 / 2011 (12th October 2011) is a bit confusing when all website dates tend to be October 12th 2011 so we see 10 / 12 / 2011 and I translate that to be 10th december 2011

The reversal QUOTED in this thread clears that up a little i think
Started using CC VSD in January 2009, I don't do HTML code, Sales from CC site exceeding expectations taken me out of semi-retirement
Hosted FREE on CC S DRIVE www.chauffeurdrivenluxurycars.co.uk
My new VSD & SCCP site Oct 2011 www.deloreanjewellery.co.uk
My friendly window cleaner www.mwcwindowcleaner.co.uk

User 464893 Photo

Ambassador
1,611 posts

In Australia to we suffer this but my issue is our time difference. I went to see if I had the latest version after someone quoting 3033. I went to my download site and found I had not downloaded 3033 even though it said I did. I will check the version occasionally.

Another curious thing if I post our today and come back our next day viewing posts on the forum, our yesterday(Time Difference) some posts report my posts as lagging the present where in actual fact they should have shown as been hours ahead. My profile shows the time zone.

This not a complaint just stating a curiosity that comes living in a place where our today is your tomorrow.
We all know why, strange ain't it.
The Guy from OZ

User 343104 Photo

23 posts

I'm playing catchup on this product but from building my first sample form it seems to have great possiblities. My question is will the Integration with payment providers be modules that you need to purchase separately? Will they be the same one as Shopping Cart Creator uses?
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Craig Welch wrote:
I'm playing catchup on this product but from building my first sample form it seems to have great possiblities. My question is will the Integration with payment providers be modules that you need to purchase separately? Will they be the same one as Shopping Cart Creator uses?

They will be the same ones Shopping Cart Creator uses initially and it they will be built into the software directly. There will be no modules.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 118588 Photo

36 posts

Hi,
is it possible to get a list of improvements that are going to be added.
I have been tempted to buy a copy but the forms seem very limited to design options and my trial doesn't allow me to test on my server which I need too do.
Although s-drive works well I need forms to reflect the domains they are designed for and not labelled coffeecup.

Best Dave
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Dave Edwards wrote:
Hi,
is it possible to get a list of improvements that are going to be added.
I have been tempted to buy a copy but the forms seem very limited to design options and my trial doesn't allow me to test on my server which I need too do.
Although s-drive works well I need forms to reflect the domains they are designed for and not labelled coffeecup.

Best Dave

You can see the list here at http://www.coffeecup.com/web-form-builder/
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 118588 Photo

36 posts

Hi Scott,
have seen those official ones of course but it is things like being able to position labels and submit boxes any place I choose on the form I'm interested in or what suggestions have been made that you think are worth following up that would make me buy it :)

Best
User 543204 Photo

4 posts

Hi,
I have a positioning problem, the page is not operational yet, but i think I can explain the problem easily.
When I open form builder, the form does not line up to the top of the box, when I insert the form into the page I am working on the same space transfers over, I cant seem to line up the pictures corner with the forms corner.
Using version 3033 and noticed in 3026
Tried to attach screen capture but jpeg too big
Thank you
User 187934 Photo

Senior Advisor
20,193 posts

Something like this?:)
http://www.coffeecup.com/forums/web-for … lder-lite/
I can't hear what I'm looking at.
It's easy to overlook something you're not looking for.

This is a site I built for my work.(RSD)
http://esmansgreenhouse.com
This is a site I built for use in my job.(HTML Editor)
https://pestlogbook.com
This is my personal site used for testing and as an easy way to share photos.(RLM imported to RSD)
https://ericrohloff.com
User 543204 Photo

4 posts

Yes, thank You. I guess I'll wait.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.