web form builder - issues with saving...

User 2728356 Photo

6 posts

thanks yes, I have published the web form and is working correctly, however this then prevents me from getting a csv file in my storage folder. Instead I am required to manage my form entries via the s-drive dashboard. the preference for me is to get the csv file in a folder, so I am not sure I can achieve this requirement
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Paul Iannella wrote:
thanks yes, I have published the web form and is working correctly, however this then prevents me from getting a csv file in my storage folder. Instead I am required to manage my form entries via the s-drive dashboard. the preference for me is to get the csv file in a folder, so I am not sure I can achieve this requirement

Not if you want to use S-Drive. You need to use your own server if you want a CSV file saved to your server. On S-Drive, it can only be accessed in the Dashboard.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.