To:, CC: and BCC: email problem -...

User 506998 Photo

164 posts

Well... if the same problem exists with the new one it will basically be the same thing. But the smaller form will be easier to test because I won't have to fill out a bunch of required data fields... :D And yes, I could put it on a CC stream page, too.
User 506998 Photo

164 posts

OK... After testing with a simple form that is put on 2 separate php web pages with one being an embed from S-Drive and the other embedded locally on my website.....
There seems to be a problem with one of the emails I was using. It is a name assigned to the same domain as one of the other names and it works fine sending and receiving, but the form doesn't like it, whether it's posted on my S-Drive or on my webpage.
I did find a strange difference between the S-Drive and my webpage version, however.
When I use the simple form of email notification code - the simple: [_form_results_]
I get the results just fine on the S-Drive version.. but the website version email notification is a jumble of source code html.
Anyway... I'm not going to worry anymore about it. I won't use that email address it doesn't like and I'll use an html notification with the individual field requests- [name], [email] etc., which does work OK on my web version. Good morning.

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.