System Error: 111

User 2314722 Photo

2 posts

1st of all, let me thank you for creating a dynamite product in Form Builder with payment integration. It has worked so well for me as an alternative to a shopping cart for selling advertising. I have many of your products now and just don't know how I managed without them for so long.

I just uploaded your new version of Form Builder 2.0 today thinking it could fix a few undesireable features from the previous version.

I have a list of Counties and States that I work with that is in excess of 3000. So far I have not been able to sucessfully install it to the option list. Today, in trying to create a partial list of maybe 100 items, I uploaded it into a new form and tried to run the form online. Normally, it would make the submit button hidden, probably due to the length of all the data. Today, after I submitted the form it came up with this error message:

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2013] Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111

my list is in this format:

ABBEVILLE (SC)
ACADIA (LA)
ACCOMACK (VA)
ADA (ID)
ADAIR (IA)
ADAIR (OK)
ADAIR (MO)
ADAIR (KY)

so I'm not sure if it's the ( ) that is causing the problem. I'll try some other things but I didn't know if you had seen this error message before and wanted you to be aware of it.

Another thing is when you submit a form that requires a payment, the next page starts where the submit button was. If it is a lengthy form (as mine are) the person has to scroll to the top of the page to see the payment instructions. It would be nice if it defaulted to the top of the next page.

Aleta Gerard
A Blonde Moment Marketing, LLC
Aleta Gerard
A Blonde Moment Marketing, LLC
Advertising with a Twist

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.