discounts using form builder (only...

User 506998 Photo

164 posts

Another example of my discount scheme that does work and is accepted by PayPal.
Uses price multiplier based upon 100 unit scale.
This one has a coupon code that must be entered exactly. I give the code in the hint.
http://friendlyspider.com/percentage_co … _code1.php
You're welcome... :cool:
User 506998 Photo

164 posts

Not sure why my link in the last post became corrupted - maybe the form doesn't like certain links.
You can just copy in between the arrows and paste into your browser:
>friendlyspider.com/percentage_code1/percentage_code1.php<

User 2633825 Photo

1 post

Hi this is very interesting and informative. I have been trying to set up credit card surcharges and discounts etc for a while. I use authorize.net rather than paypal so hoping this might work. Only problem I can't test it as i dont have the full web form builder just the lite version. Does anyone have any experience with using Garys Solutions with authorize.net rather than paypal? Happy to upgrade to the full version if this works.
User 2375386 Photo

4 posts

I've read through this thread and I'm essentially after the same same but different. I want to be able to enter a negative value for the price. This is so that the user can subtract the deposit that they've paid from their final payment. I've been using j-cart to transfer the info to paypal and as per attached, paypal accepts the negative value. Before I delve further into the code is there a fundamental reason why a negative value can't be passed from Webform to Paypal?
Attachments:

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.