Unable to get shop uploaded- Help...

User 2088758 Photo

Senior Advisor
3,091 posts
Online Now

You had to work extremely hard for that Gold Star Gunsmoke. It's too bad because I believe that was the suggestion from the very start. Glad Carlos is going with a different hosting provider he will be much happier when he does.
Taking over the world one website at a time!

Steve Kolish
www.misterwebguy.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL8qVv … ttneYaMSJA
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Steve wrote:
You had to work extremely hard for that Gold Star Gunsmoke. It's too bad because I believe that was the suggestion from the very start. Glad Carlos is going with a different hosting provider he will be much happier when he does.

Yes, that was our suggestion when we talked to Carlos on the phone as well but he did not believe us. ;)

Great work Gunsmoke! Hopefully his new provider will be a much better one.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

Actually, it didn't work out. He has his own SSL and his new host would not install an SSL he didn't buy through them (GoDaddy). His SSL was through Comodo and works on all servers. GoDaddy is Apache. It's just a process and apparently GoDaddy would not help him upload it. Rather than contact Comodo he just cancelled out and we kept working on Host Gator.

But, I got him going and sent him instructions. Can not get, yet, the shop to publish through the SCCP program. Not sure why yet. But I did manage to connect through filezilla (sorry) and uploaded my shop to his server. Sent him instructions. Hopefully he is deleting my shop now and uploading his own.
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 12358 Photo

55 posts

great job once again gunsmoke (not like you need to hear this over and over) ;-)
hopefully it works out for him.
User 2147626 Photo

Ambassador
2,958 posts

He says the files are uploading now. Should be good once he's finished. :cool:
Graphics for the web, email, blogs and more!
-------------------------------------
https://sadduck.com
User 2387893 Photo

32 posts

I can upload shop Manually but not with the Publish button. I tried sever times, well maybe a hundred time.
It says upload complete and I can reach the inventory hitting the inventory button on the top right too. It shows what has been sold.
CoffeeCup Shopping Cart Server Validator for PRO version.

Server Configuration
Url to reach site : "txomega.com".
Web server software: Microsoft-IIS/7.0
PHP seems to be installed as CGI.
Guest operating system: WINNT.
PHP Version
OK - installed version of PHP on this server is: 5.3.24
(hmmm, found PATH_TRANSLATED; settings that on rare occasions were an indication of problems).
PHP Extensions
OK - found all PHP features needed to run the cart scripts.
Session Data
OK - successfully wrote and read session data.
Connectivity with PayPal
OK - successfully contacted the PayPal server.
Connectivity with Google Checkout
OK - successfully contacted the Google Checkout server.
Maximum Execution Time Allowed
OK - server allows scripts to run for 300 seconds.
File Structure
WARNING - File './page.cls.php' does not exist or is significantly smaller than expected. This may not be a problem, test the functioning of your shop itself. This test is not reliable on servers that are not Linux/Unix (see test on PHP version if this may be the case).
Writable Directory Test
OK - the files and folders used for storing data exist and are writable.
Mail Configuration
WARNING - There is a problem with the mail configuration: This seems to be a Windows server, but the required setting sendmail_from in php.ini is empty.
Finished testing. Thanks
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

Not sure if this is still the same info for the current version of the cart creator, but according to this your PHP version is to high:
http://www.coffeecup.com/help/articles/ … -software/

May want to open a support ticket to get further assistance and to verify this info.
User 2387893 Photo

32 posts

Thanks for the reply, I say that, but surely it has been updated from 2008 in 6 years.
User 2387893 Photo

32 posts

Maybe so this is not miss leading change , you must have PHP 4.4.7 (will not work with PHP 5) or higher.

To -you must have PHP 4.4.7 (will not work with PHP 5 or higher).

Fyi it works fine on php 5 or higher, you just have to publish it manually
Note to Windows users: Only PHP 5.3+ versions are available ...
Php 4.4.7 is no longer available for download.
User 38401 Photo

Senior Advisor
10,951 posts

I would open a support ticket and see what the team can help you with, I don't think you should have to go through all that and I'm very sure the upload in the program should work and that you most likely have the information incorrectly entered in the program to upload. The CC team can better help you with that though. :)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.