Updates galore! - Page 3 - Post ID...

User 1889806 Photo

17 posts

I've used CC products for years, and never knew about this forum. Very refreshing to see someone from corporate participating heavily in the discussion.

Well done, Scott!
User 244141 Photo

Ambassador
1,209 posts

Scott, I have said this many times, but some of the updates are so good, it's kind of like Christmas year around with you guys, thanks!
Web Design: https://www.websnoogie.com
Member - BBB: Websnoogie, LLC

User 364143 Photo

5,410 posts

More like Groundhog Day, the movie. :lol:
CoffeeCup... Yeah, they are the best!
User 414501 Photo

564 posts

Direct FTP has never worked for me, but that was probably just because of my virus software lol. Scott I would be very curious to know what you guys fixed in Flash Blogger. It's a great program, but using the latest version I haven't spotted any new features yet.
Chad Spillars
"Look I finally made myself a signature!"
User 103173 Photo

VP of Software Development
0 posts

Chad Spillars wrote:
Direct FTP has never worked for me, but that was probably just because of my virus software lol. Scott I would be very curious to know what you guys fixed in Flash Blogger. It's a great program, but using the latest version I haven't spotted any new features yet.

I totally bet it did have something to do with that. You do know this forum post is almost a year old right? :)
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 414501 Photo

564 posts

I totally bet it did have something to do with that. You do know this forum post is almost a year old right?

haha, ya I know, but the post is from 2010 and that's also when downloads page shows the last update to Flash Blogger, so I was just wondering what was new. I post to old threads all the time, even threads that are five years old, because I know that users are still searching for those posts and benefiting from the information.

So were any new features added to Blogger, or was it just making it more Windows 7 compatible? Did you fix the issue where you have to manually add ".xml" to the filename or all your entries disappear?
Chad Spillars
User 103173 Photo

0 posts

You are asking me to remember what was changed a year ago! ;)

Nothing noteworthy. Just some changes to the installer.
Learn the essentials with these quick tips for Responsive Site Designer, Responsive Email Designer, Foundation Framer, and the new Bootstrap Builder. You'll be making awesome, code-free responsive websites and newsletters like a boss.
User 414501 Photo

564 posts

Well I figured it had been written down somewhere ;)
Chad Spillars
User 562592 Photo

2,038 posts

See, you all got me excited when I saw this post come up, and then I realized it was a year old.

Boooo.

Scott,

Where are all of those monthly updates? You still do those?
The philosopher has not done philosophy until he has acted upon the mere conviction of his idea; for proof of the theory is in the act, not the idea.

My Web Development Company: http://www.innovatewebdevelopment.com (Created with Coffee Cup Software).

My Personal Website: http://www.EricSEnglish.com

User 103173 Photo

0 posts

The Philosopher wrote:
See, you all got me excited when I saw this post come up, and then I realized it was a year old.

Boooo.

Scott,

Where are all of those monthly updates? You still do those?

Yes, I still do. The March one I plan on posting tomorrow or this weekend. ;)

Have something to add? We’d love to hear it!
You must have an account to participate. Please Sign In Here, then join the conversation.